Terms & Conditions
WE URGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT GLASSES AS A BACKUP PAIR. WE REQUEST THAT YOU SEND US A PHOTOCOPY (Not the Original) OF YOUR ACTUAL WRITTEN PRESCRIPTION (by Email or mail, and write your Order Number on it) WHEN ORDERING. IF YOUR PRESCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED OR IS OVER TWO YEARS, YOU NEED TO CONFIRM IT WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR EYE CARE PROVIDER.
2. STMUSE.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING. You agree that STMUSE Optical shall not be responsible for violating any provision of this Agreement and shall be held harmless as a result of any delay, failure to deliver, failure in performance or interruption of service, resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) acts of God, acts of any governmental agency, natural disasters, acts of war, insurrection or terrorism, strikes or lockouts, unauthorized network or computer intrusion, or Internet- or computer-related viruses, hacker attacks or other agents introduced by a third party, failure of the Internet and other conditions beyond our control, (b) any technical requirement for which Customer is responsible, (c) any intentional acts or omission of Customer, (d) any failure of any third-party service necessary for STMUSE Optical to provide Service hereunder, or (e), any prescriber by any medical provider, MD or OD, or by any device, with or without a medical provider, that the User or Customer may rely upon to place an order for prescription eyeglasses on this Web Site, or (f) Invalid Coupon Codes that are posted by websites other than this one. These are not authorized; there are no authorized “STMUSE Coupon Codes” if they do not have (1) a price that is lower than our regular low prices or (2) does not offer an offer not currently in our own ads and/or posted on our web site.
4. USE OF ORDER FORMS, UPLOADS, CONTESTS. STMUSE.COM uses order forms available to you on the Site. These forms and use of the Web Site including STMUSE ETRY uploaded photographs, are agreed to be licensed by you to STMUSE.COM , for your personal use only and for the limited purpose of placing an order with STMUSE.COM for eyeglasses. All photos, text, addresses, descriptions, calculations, and your prescription information are kept for you when you enter My Account and remain on the Web Site and can be removed by you through your account. You may not copy or use any other photographs, text, logo(s), trademarks, illustrations, programs, systems or other features of the Web Site in any manner for any purpose other than to use this Web Site. All photographs, text and Chat discussions you may upload for use on this Web Site and in social media such as but not limited to, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter, are licensed to and subject to use by STMUSE.COM on this Web Site or on or in STMUSE.COM advertisements, banners or blogs. By uploading your photographs for STMUSE ETRY you agree that those copies may be legally displayed by the STMUSE Web Site.
CONTESTS: All entries submitted for participation in any contest whether or not sponsored by a co-sponsor, shall become the property of STMUSE.COM. to be disposed of how we see fit. No Entry or submission will be saved or be returned to any entrant. Contest Rules provide the rules and they supersede anything herein to the contrary.
SPECIAL SALES: “Coupons” and “Coupon codes,” “Sales,” “Free Shipping” and other special pricing and deals are as advertised only. Canada residents, due to Canada government postal pricing and other regulations, may have different offers though they may appear to be the same. Read the Terms to know more. All special sales will begin and end on the announced Start Date and Time (usually a time in Pacific Time Zone, normally ending at Midnight). All sales asking for the Special outside of the rules and validity times applicable to each will not be honored. A Sale of “Free Shipping of orders over $79” for example, will begin and end as announced.
5. ORDER PROCESS. When an order is made, STMUSE.COM starts production on your glasses based on the customer choice in the order. Your lenses are created, custom ground, and polished using the finest European machines, clean rooms and careful personal attention to each and every pair in our optical laboratory. If you experience any difficulty please contact us.
6. CANCELLATION: ORDERS CANCELLED BY THE CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE A REFUND OF 100% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE BEFRORE PRODUCTION BEGINS. Your order information is saved in the Customer’s personal password-protected account for future use. Most USA orders are shipped from California and international orders from Hong Kong or China mainland. Orders are usually shipped from these locations within 10 to 14 days from date of the order, depending on prescription type and other factors. Your order is placed for processing by a factory in China or other locations. As with all medical devices, your order is subject to government inspection, shipping delays, strikes and other unforeseeable events. Therefore timing of delivery, receipt of the order by you and other timing expectations might be delayed or impaired and orders can take longer than expected.
7. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECTLY ENTERING DATA, CHOICES: (1) Customer personal information (name, correct and complete address and shipping information), (2) Payment information (credit card number, expiry and code numbers), (3) Selection of a proper size frame, (4) proper color(s) and shading selections (such as, photochromic, clip-on etc.), (5) Pupillary Distance (PD) and (6) Accurate Prescription (Rx) information. According to the conditions of our fact production, STMUSE.COM may hold production for 48 hours after the customer place order. Once production has started, STMUSE.COM is not responsible for any data entry errors made by the customer. CUSTOM TEXT – IMAGE ORDERS AND ACCESSORIES: For any Custom order based on the entry of your custom text, you agree that the text you submit is yours, and that you own all rights, title, and interest in all of your Custom Text entries to order your custom eyeglasses. You are licensing STMUSE.COM to apply your text and you agree to indemnify, defend, pay all attorney fees and costs, and hold STMUSE.COM and its partners and agents harmless from any third party claim that any text you entered is theirs.
8. RETURN POLICY. STMUSE.COM customers have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item. If a customer is not satisfied with a product, which a frame with customized lens, the product may be returned for a 100% of frame refund (excluding shipping) issued back to the credit card used on the order, customized lens will not be refunded as it is an exclusive personal product.
SHIPPING FEE, HANDLING FEE AND INSURANCE CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Accessories in their unused and original condition can be returned for a 100% refund (excluding shipping). No additional store credit will be offered for this item. Glasses returned for a manufacturing defect within the 30 day warranty period will be replaced at no charge. The only exception to the warranty period is for defects in the anti-reflection (AR) coating and photochromic films which are covered for one year from the date of customer receipt. STMUSE.COM is not responsible for damage caused by customer wear and tear. If the product is being returned for a manufacturing defect, the customer must:
- A. Contact Customer Service within the stated warranty period to get an RMA number. No returns are accepted without an RMA.
- B. Return the glasses in their entirety (frames, lenses, hard plastic case, etc) or no warranty will be offered.
- C. Include a copy of the prescription as written by the doctor. Copies of the order or invoice will not be accepted.
- D. Pay for the shipping fees back to STMUSE.COM. If the glasses are found to have a manufacturing defect, STMUSE.COM will refund $2.50 back to the credit card used on the order.
As part of PCI compliance, no refunds will be issued to any card other than the credit card used on the order. If the customer does not have access to the credit card on the order, then the amount of the refund will be issued as a store credit only to the customer account used to place the order.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. This means that you may not post any other person's information, data, names, trademarks or other data not your own to this site or its forms, and that you may not use or extract any data, text, photographs not yours, sounds, or other elements of this Site for any purposes.
11. NO WARRANTIES NOT MENTIONED. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS STMUSE OPTICAL GUARANTEES STATED ABOVE, STMUSE.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. STMUSE.COM IS MAKING THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, PRODUCTS WE SELL OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STMUSE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. STMUSE.COM 'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL STMUSE.COM BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY STMUSE.COM. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
12. PROHIBITED USES. The site is for input of your personal and prescription information only. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service.
14. COPYRIGHT. All contents of this web site are: Copyright© 2015-2017 TAISHAN ZHONGCHENTANGGUANG Trading Company, Limited, All rights reserved. The trademark STMUSE® is the exclusive property of ZHONGCHENTANGGUANG Trading Company, Limited.
17. PRC BASED SITE. The Site is controlled and operated by ZHONGCHENTANGGUANG Trading Company, Limited from its offices in China mainland and Hong Kong office. STMUSE.COM makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access is available or appropriate for use in your location. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as STMUSE.COM 's purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction.
18. ATTORNEY FEES. In the event of any action, mediation, litigation, arbitration, suit or proceeding arising from or under the terms, provisions or conditions of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of suit or other proceeding.
20. ARBITRATION: I, as a customer of STMUSE.COM, hereby submit any disputes with STMUSE.COM and its licensees and assigns to arbitration administered by The People's Republic of China (PRC) Guangzhou Arbitration Commission(GZAC) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, in Guangzhou, Guangdong, any claim, controversy, or disagreement regarding the use of this website, orders, processing, fulfillment, products or their use, or any other issues arising out of this Agreement or use of this Web Site and its products and services. I further agree that the above controversy may be submitted to 1 Arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of The GZAC. I further agree that I will faithfully observe this agreement and the Rules and that I will abide by ad perform any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. I agree that the award may be reviewable by the courts of Guangzhou, Guangdong jurisdiction if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe the rules and laws of the People's Republic of China and perform any reward rendered by the arbitrator(s) and that a judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the award. I agree that award may be reviewable by the courts of Guangzhou, Guangdong if the arbitrator, in the opinion of any party hereto, has failed to observe rules and laws of the People's Republic of China. Notwithstanding this Agreement to arbitrate, if either party needs to obtain any form of Equitable Relief such as an injunction to protect any of its Intellectual Property or enforce Trade Secrets, such party may file in Court at GUANGDONG, CHINA, to do so.